According to the regulations of China Scholarship Council, the application system of extending the duration of studies for doctoral students is open. The requirements are as follows:
1. Only Ph.D students who have CSC or Shanghai Government Scholarship and will be graduating in this July can apply.
2. The applicant should fill the Application Form of Extending CSC (or Shanghai Government) Scholarship. You can download the form from International Students Office’s website (http://study.tongji.edu.cn/).
3. Extend your duration of studies before you apply for extending the scholarship.
4. Applicants are only eligible for applying for extending the scholarship after passing the annual review on the scholarships.
5. An approval letter from the Embassy is required for Chinese Government Scholarship (Bilateral Program) students.
6. Please submit your application form, transcript and published paper’s abstract to your school or college by email before April 20th. The colleges will review the form and then submit the stamped and signed form to the International Students Office.
If you have any queries, please contact:
Ms.YE Dan, Program supervisor, International Students Office.
International Students Office, Tongji University